Vers-A-Tech™ platform is a semi-automatic or fully automatic modular versatile machine that processes bags and nested containers on one machine. Containers are loaded and debagged under laminar air flow onto a conveyor belt. A cleanroom robot transfers the nest and/or bag into the Puv-A-Tech™ Surface Decontamination transfer chamber. After the surface is decontaminated, a robot places the containers onto the main transport conveyor. The robot fills and closes the containers automatically under vacuum to avoid contamination. The platform is equipped with a BAUSCH Peristaltic Pump™ achieving a filling tolerance of up to +/- 0.5%. The machine guarding and RABS provides user safety while ensuring ample access to the workstations. This specialty machine is designed to support a top-mounted Laminar Air Flow unit and/or isolator.
- Automatically processes nested containers and IV bags
- Modular platform technology
- Automatic robot processing
- Isolator and/or Laminar Air Flow
- Lyophilization transfer chamber
- RABS (Restricted Access Barrier System)
- Puv-A-Tech surface decontamination transfer chamber – up to a 6 log reduction