Filling and Closing Machine for Nested Syringes
The nests are loaded manually and under laminar flow on the rotary table. A clean room robot fills and closes the syringes automatically. To ensure accurate and precise dosing, the machine is equipped with a valveless dosing pump, which achieves filling accuracies of up to +/- 0.05 %. The syringes are filled and closed with vacuum to avoid contamination and bubble formation in the containers. The machine guarding provides user safety while ensuring ample access to the work stations. Guard doors are equipped with electronic switches and trigger an immediate machine stop when opened. The machine is designed to support an optional top-mounted laminar flow unit like the Type 708.
- Laminar flow friendly design, made with high grade stainless steel
- Equipped with a high precision cleanroom robot
- Filling and closing under vacuum to reduce contamination and formation of bubbles
- Machine guarding for optimum user safety
Filling and Closing Machine for Vials, Cartridges and Syringes
The machine allows for the processing of a wide range of vials, syringes and cartridges. The containers are transported separately in transport cells to the several work stations. After placing of a tip cap or plunger stopper, the containers are filled and closed with either a plunger or vial stopper. The modular design allows for many configurations of various filling and closing systems. The design easily adapts to customer specific requirements with proven assemblies such as: fully automatic in process control system, vision system for verification of tip cap stopper, fill level verification or position verification.
- Rotary piston pump, peristaltic pump or time-pressure dosing
- Customized stoppering station with vacuum assist
- Direct on line verification with camera system
- All parts in contact with the product can be easily disassembled and sterilized
- Quick and easy size changeovers