Filling and Closing Machine for Vials, Cartridges and Syringes
The machine allows for the processing of a wide range of vials, syringes and cartridges. The containers are transported separately in transport cells to the several work stations. After placing of a tip cap or plunger stopper, the containers are filled and closed with either a plunger or vial stopper. The modular design allows for many configurations of various filling and closing systems. The design easily adapts to customer specific requirements with proven assemblies such as: fully automatic in process control system, vision system for verification of tip cap stopper, fill level verification or position verification.
- Rotary piston pump, peristaltic pump or time-pressure dosing
- Customized stoppering station with vacuum assist
- Direct on line verification with camera system
- All parts in contact with the product can be easily disassembled and sterilized
- Quick and easy size changeovers
Crimping Machine for Vials and Cartridges
The machine is available with either eight, twelve or sixteen sealing heads and can achieve outputs of up to 600 pc/min. An infeed scroll separates the containers before they are gently transferred to the crimping station by star wheels. Closures are pre-fed manually into a vibratory hopper on the back side of the machine. The caps are sorted in a vibratory sorting bowl before they are automatically transferred to the sealing station by a sloping guide. A patented design provides precision torque control for crimping. An integrated visual inspection system ensures that the objects are properly sealed, faulty or unsealed containers are rejected.
- Best suited for the installation of laminar flow units and RABS
- Automatic adjustment of sealing system (head and blade) according to vial height specified on OIT
- Easy access to all working stations
- User-friendly touch screen operation