Tray Loader for Vials, Bottles & Containers
Containers are fed in a single or double lane on to a conveyor belt. After the required number of containers have arrived at the loading station, the row of containers are pushed into the tray by a transfer pusher. Fully integrated camera system checks tray presence and loading status. Full trays are moved from the loading area to the removal position by the tray shuttle.
- High precision servo drive motion
- Configuration for various trays possible (e.g. stainless steel, cardboard, 3-sided trays)
- No mechanical movement above container handling
- Automatic rejection of fallen objects
- Fully integrated camera system