- up to 18,000 pc/hr
Label, Plunger Rod & Backstop Assembly
Type 607 is a rotary style assembly and labeling machine that processes a wide variety of Syringes, Plunger Rods and Backstops. The servo controlled main drive and rotation motion of the Syringe produce precise and constant monitored torque. Plunger rod insertion is mechanically controlled offering a repeatable motion. Additional features include a fully integrated vision system for verification of component assembly and imprint placement.
- Servo drives provide high precision
- Controlled Plunger Rod insertion reducing movement
- Torque feedback allowing for automatic adjustment of insertion
- Automatic rejection of non-conforming containers
- Can be used as stand alone machine or integrated in a processing line
- up to 24,000 pc/hr
Type 601-602 machines are compact fully automatic machines for printing and applying self adhesive labels to vials, bottles, syringes, ampoules and cartridges. Continuous motion labelers can be integrated into a production lines or operated as standalone machines. All parts are manufactured from non corrosive materials such as stainless steel, anodized aluminum, or high grade plastics which are designed and finished for ease of cleaning. Size parts are clearly marked and can be quickly and easily changed without tools. The electronic control cabinet is integrated into the machine base.
- Variety of printing options
- This machine offers great flexibility by being able to process various types of containers
- Can be used as stand alone machine or integrated in a complete processing line
- Highly compact machine design
- Can be equipped with additional devices such as bar code scanner or vision system