Up to 3,500 containers per hour
Nested Syringe Filling & Stoppering
The nests are loaded manually and under laminar flow on the rotary table. A clean room robot fills and closes the containers automatically. To ensure accurate and precise dosing, the machine is equipped with a rotary piston pump, which can achieve filling accuracies of up to +/- 0.1 %. The containers can be filled and closed under vacuum to avoid contamination, particle generation and avoidance of air presence. The machine guarding provides user safety while ensuring ample access to the workstations. The machine is designed to support an optional top-mounted laminar flow unit.
- Compact machine design with integrated electrical cabinet
- Various different filling systems can be integrated such as Rotary Piston Pump, Peristaltic Pump and Time Pressure dosing
- Equipped with a high precision clean room robot or x-y transport system
- Optional vacuum filling and stoppering for reduced headspace stoppering in syringes and cartridges
Up to 10,900 containers per hour
Filling & Closing Machine
Containers are transported separately in transport cells to processing stations. After placement of a tip cap or plunger stopper, the containers are filled and closed with either a plunger or vial stopper. The modular design easily adapts to customer specific requirements with proven assemblies such as: fully automatic in process control system, vision system for verification of tip cap or stopper, fill level verification or position verification.
- Rotary Piston, Peristaltic or Time Pressure Dosing
- Customized Stoppering station with vacuum assistance
- All parts in contact with the product can be easily disassembled and sterilized
- Quick and easy size changeovers
Up to 3,900 containers per hour
Combo Filling & Closing Machine
Type 515 is a combination processing machine for vials and syringes. Both vials and syringes are processed in similar ways but have separate size parts that will need to be changed in order to achieve the correct routine. Containers are transported into a star wheel that will move them to the dosing system. Filling needles are controlled by a servo drive for fast and accurate dosing range. Stoppering is fed through a sorting bowl, picked up by a vacuum tool and precisely inserted. Crimp capping is performed and closing monitored through precise torque.
- Quick and easy size changeovers from Vials to Syringes
- Laminar flow friendly design for aseptic application
- Suitable for installation into an isolator
- Compact machine design with an integrated control cabinet
- Can be used as stand-alone machine or integrated in a complete processing line
- Provides optional In Process Check for Filling Accuracy