- Up to 6,000 pc/hr
Filling & Closing Machine
A transport star wheel provides smooth and continuous transfer of the ampoules to the working stations. Two-piece, valveless dosing pumps provide precise dosing while achieving filling accuracies of up to +/- 0.05 %. The containers are continually rotated to minimize foaming of product.
Furthermore, this rotation provides an evenly heated ampoule stem, leaving a perfect dome. These machines can be used as stand-alone or integrated into a production line.
- Processing of open ampoules and pre-sealed ampoules
- Smooth object handling due to the use of star wheel pockets with guide bearings
- Extremely accurate dosing with proven rotary piston pumps
- Excellent closing results through a two-step sealing process
- Optimized for the use under laminar flow, RABS or isolator
- Up to 24,000 pc/hr
Filling & Closing
Type 504-506 machines fill and close open and pre-sealed ampoules as well as processing of vials at speeds of up to 400 containers/min. This design allows quick and easy change over from ampoules to vial processing. The rotary style machine provides a smooth and gentle continuous transport of the containers.
- Processes open and presealed ampoules
- Smooth continuous container transport minimizing breakage
- Rotation of the containers minimizes foaming
- Evenly heats ampoule stem leaving a perfect dome
- Compact design allows for easy integration within existing lines