Filling and Closing Machine for Vials
The Type 515 is a monoblock machine to process vials with the following steps: a) ultra high accuracy filling (up to +/- 0.05 %) of liquids or powder products, with possible fill volumes down to 0.01 ml, b) closing with stoppers or press-in dropper inserts, c) closing with crimp or screw caps. Optional gassing stations are available to minimize residual oxygen. Containers are automatically discharged into trays, faulty containers get rejected. All control components are integrated in the machine base to achieve a compact footprint.
- Powder or liquid filling
- Highly flexible and compact design
- Ultra high filling accuracy
- Few size parts, quick changeover
- Integrated inspection system to reject faulty vials
Filling and Closing Machine
This machine can process a wide variety of products. Due to its modular approach it can be easily customized based on customer specific requirements. Proven assemblies such as infeed turntable, high accuracy filling stations (up to 4), various closing modules for screw and crimp caps, as well as different discharge models are available. The linear machine design is best suited for the installation of laminar flow units, RABS and isolators.
- Accurate dosing is accomplished using a rotary piston pump
- Safety system ensures optimal user protection
- User-friendly touch screen operation and system control via PLC
- Laminar flow suitable design made of high-grade stainless steel
- Screw capping or crimp capping available as an option
Filling and Closing Machine for Vials and Cartridges
The machine is available with either three/six, four/eight, or six/twelve filling heads. An adjustable main transport system allows for the processing of various container sizes, without the need for size parts. The use of servo drive technology features maximum versatility and repeatability. All process parameters can be easily viewed and changed on the user-friendly touch screen operator interface terminal. The balcony design provides an optimized laminar flow friendly operation inside a Class A clean room specification and can directly be combined with an isolator or a rapid access barrier system.
- Processes standard and feeze-dried rubber stoppers
- Best suited for through-the-wall installations
- Adjustable main transport system for quick and easy size changeovers
- All parts in contact with the product can be easily disassembled and sterilized
- Pre and post gassing available as an option
- Integrated inspection system to reject faulty containers
Crimping Machine for Vials and Cartridges
The machine is available with either eight, twelve or sixteen sealing heads and can achieve outputs of up to 600 pc/min. An infeed scroll separates the containers before they are gently transferred to the crimping station by star wheels. Closures are pre-fed manually into a vibratory hopper on the back side of the machine. The caps are sorted in a vibratory sorting bowl before they are automatically transferred to the sealing station by a sloping guide. A patented design provides precision torque control for crimping. An integrated visual inspection system ensures that the objects are properly sealed, faulty or unsealed containers are rejected.
- Best suited for the installation of laminar flow units and RABS
- Automatic adjustment of sealing system (head and blade) according to vial height specified on OIT
- Easy access to all working stations
- User-friendly touch screen operation