For assembly machines with labeling function please refer to the assembly section of the menu.
The Type 601/602 machines are compact, fully automatic, roll-fed machines for applying selfadhesive labels to ampoules, vials and syringes. These high capacity, continuous motion labelers can be integrated into a production line or operated as stand-alone machines. Virtually all parts are manufactured from non-corrosive materials such as stainless steel, anodized aluminum, or high-grade plastics, and are designed and finished for ease of cleaning. Size parts are clearly marked and can be quickly and easily changed without tools. The electronic control cabinet is integrated into the machine base. The machines are operated from a single operating panel. All production data can be viewed on the display.
- Containers are automatically fed from a machine upstream or manually using trays
- Individual transport of the containers to the labeling station by a star wheel
- Containers are discharged into trays
- Label dispenser is controlled by a stepping motor and can be equipped with additional devices such as bar code scanner, printer or checking units
- User-friendly touch screen operation
- Easily exchangeable size parts allow for many containers to be processed