Tray Loader for Vials, Syringes, and Cartridges
The containers are fed into a single or double lane conveyor belt, optionally with a pre-linked rotary infeed turntable. After the required number of containers have arrived at the loading station, the row of containers is pushed into the tray by a transfer pusher. The fully integrated camera system checks tray presence and loading status before loading begins and verifies the tray pattern and vial count after completion of a tray. Once the tray is full it is moved from the loading area to the removal/insertion position by the tray shuttle.
- High precision servo drive motion
- Configuration for various trays possible (e.g. stainless steel, cardboard, 3-sided trays)
- No mechanical movement above container handling
- Automatic rejection of fallen objects
- Fully integrated camera system